Thursday 10 November 2016

Browse » home» » » » » » A Blog That Blesses Me!!

A Blog That Blesses Me!!




Ever so often, I think it is good to stop and realize how another blogger blesses your life!  We probably don't tell them that often that they are a daily inspiration to us.
 
So, today I'm doing just that and the person that inspires me on my blog is Brenda at www.cozylittlehouse.com.

Brenda is the reason I started  blogging.  I never could have gotten started without her help.  She has walked me through so many steps in this adventure that it is too many times to count.

 
She loves red and......
 
 
 
she absolutely loves dishes!
 
She can make the most gorgeous vignettes out of anything she has and has a talent for putting items together that will blow your mind!  She is an avid gardener and has the most beautiful patio full of plants that you have ever seen.
 
She inspires me by what she does on a daily basis.  Her life is centered around her two Yorkies - Abi and Charlie - who are hilarious.  Abi smiles at you and Charlie is really laid back. 
 
She recently moved from her little blue rental house into a wonderful patio home and within a matter of just days was showing how she already had it decorated.
 
So, if you don't know Brenda, be sure and go over to her blog and visit her.  I guarantee you, she will inspire you too!
 
Enjoy!
 
Judy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment