Wednesday 30 November 2016

Browse » home» » » » » » » » Some of My Treasures From Branson Trip

Some of My Treasures From Branson Trip


 
You know that wherever I go, I can find vintage items, don't you?  John says I can sniff them out.  LOL  On our little mini vacation last week to Branson, MO, I found a cute little consignment shop with booths and found quite a few goodies. 
 
 
I found these two enameled pot lids that can be used for kitchen towel holders like Brenda did in Cozy Little House.  These will go on my Etsy shop after my Christmas week.
 
The cute little spice rack will go in the kitchen someday!
 
 
I found three very different egg cups, a doggie figurine, tin molds, s&p shakers in cobalt blue and a stack of little oval plates. 
 
 
I love this tiny sewing piece.  It has a drawer for thread and one for needles.  And a pincushion attached at the top.
 
 
Isn't this crocheted lace gorgeous?  I'm planning on using it on shelving on a vintage piece I'm restoring for the kitchen.  Seven and one half yards!  WOW!
 
 
A pretty plate, a little birdhouse and a cute wooden angel.
 
 
Some unique ceramic pieces including a small piece to hang on the wall in the kitchen (leaning up against the s&p shakers)  to put your rings in.  My Nana had one of these so this is a special piece to me.
 
The beautiful salt and pepper shaker on the little tray are cut crystal and you cannot believe how heavy they are.
 
 
This dainty little floral teapot will be made into a fountain at some point and time.  Isn't it sweet?
 
 
 
My bargain of the day.  This cute little table for $1.00!!  The top is veneer and is all wavy, but I am going to tear it off and adhere a whole new round table top.  I loved that it had the little metal feet still on it.  A $1.00!!!!
 
 
And you can see across the back the pretty linens I found.  A table set with cherries embroidered and two beautiful vintage tablecloths.  Also, there is a stack of hankerchiefs that you can hardly see.  I just can't resist those.
 
So, enjoy!
 
Judy
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment