Monday 21 November 2016

Browse » home» » » » » » » » » » Pinterest Projects and Guess Who Came to Dinner Again!!

Pinterest Projects and Guess Who Came to Dinner Again!!


 
I decided it was kind of silly to spend so much time on Pinterest and not do anything with it.  So, I am trying to do some of the projects I have pinned.
 
Today is Mason Fruit Jars!!
 
The one above is one I'm sure you've seen over and over again, but it is still one of my all time favorites.  A simple band of burlap with a red and white checked gingham ribbon and a red geranium.  Gorgeously simple!
 
 
I've always liked this one too.  It has lime slices in the bottom of the jar with the same band of burlap and a green plaid ribbon.  It contains daffodils!
 
 
This one was a real PAIN!!  You have to paint the jars white to start out with.  On the blue one, I adhered little foam star shapes that I pulled off immediately after painting.  The red ones were another story!!  You can't use masking tape because it pulls off the white paint.  So, I used Washi tape and as you can see, the paint went under the edges.  Oh well, I'll just add some burlap cording around the rim and you'll never notice the mistake - right? 
 
 
Guess who came to dinner again?  Bella brought the baby rabbit back again, but this time, I wasn't watching and she brought it in the house and put it down.  Soooooo, you can imagine what I did for about an hour - yep, chased the rabbit around trying to catch her.  Bella finally gently caught her and took her back outside and put her down.
 
I think she thinks we are her new parents!!
 
By the way, someone emailed me and said that if she had fur, she was probably about 2-3 weeks old and able to fend for herself.  I don't know.  If she lets Bella carry her around, she might run into someone not near as nice.  She has been a source of excitement the last few days.
 
Enjoy!
 
Judy
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment