Thursday 24 November 2016

Browse » home» » » » » » Patriotic Decor 20 North Ora

Patriotic Decor 20 North Ora


 
I decorated a few weeks ago but hadn't taken photos yet.  I made this wreath out of vintage children patriotic cards I bought from Etsy. 
 
Some of them are just glued on flat and others I cut out the figurines and used foam core cut into small pieces to make them stand out. 
 
 
The window beside my front door has the wreath and my burlap patriotic garland on it.  It is so hard to get a good photo of this window because of reflections!  So, use your imagination!
 
 
I used red and blue patriotic pillows on my little bench.  Then, I added an old basket full of geraniums and American flags.
 
 
Remember the flag shutter I made a few weeks ago?  Well, it is on the front porch also.  I really wanted it down above the bench, but hubby didn't want me hammering nails into the brick.  So, it sits up on the ledge above the bench.
 
I am fortunate that all of my porch is covered so I can leave a lot of things out there without worrying about the weather.
 
These will be here for June and July!
 
Enjoy!
 
Judy
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment