Wednesday 23 November 2016

Browse » home» » » » I HAVE TOMATOES!!!!!!!

I HAVE TOMATOES!!!!!!!




OMG!!  If you read my post about my episode of growing tomatoes, then you will understand how significant these two tiny little tomatoes are to me!

And no, I did not hot glue them on!!


This morning when I went out to water and check my flowers and plants, lo and behold - there were two tiny little tomatoes.  I was so elated!


I knew my two plants were growing like crazy and I had lots of little flowers but, I was still thrilled!!


A couple of my great finds estate shopping on Saturday included these two beautiful Pier I indoor/outdoor chairs for $60.00/set and


this cute little cabinet with shelves and doors and


beadboard on the sides and cute little feet.  Can't wait to show you what I am going to do with it.

More Saturday Treasures in a day or so.


The rest of the photos are just beautiful plants and flowers.  Some, I know what they are and some, I just buy because I like their looks.




Phlox is still pretty but beginning to turn into green foilage.

Hydrangea is loaded this year.






Have  great and blessed Sunday!

Judy



















No comments:

Post a Comment