Monday 2 May 2016

Browse » home» » » » » » » » » The Time Has Come To Write This Post!

The Time Has Come To Write This Post!


 
This is a very hard post to write but I will do my best. 
 
My husband's cancer has returned very quickly and very viciously.  If you have noticed that I have not been writing a post or adding any items to my Etsy shop lately, it is because we have had a few weeks of tests and cat scans, etc.
 
The jest of this post is to let you know that he is undergoing surgery on Monday morning at 7:00.  They are going to remove 7 tumors that are in his lymph glands.  We are very blessed by the doctors we have and have all the confidence in the world in them.
 
But, I would still covet your prayers.
 
I also know, above all, that the Lord is in control and He is good and will handle the situation.  But, being human, it is still so hard on all of us.
 
I don't know what all this is going to entail, so if you don't hear from me, just know that I am spending precious time with my husband and family.
 
Thank you all for the support you have given and the prayers that have been said in the past for us both.
 
I am blessed beyond measure.
 
Love,
Judy


No comments:

Post a Comment