Thursday 19 May 2016

Browse » home» » Memories

Memories


 
 
This is a very easy and quick way to display a vintage photo that you may have had stashed away in a box or drawer.
 
Remember the old and very well used cheese grater I got last week at the Estate Sale? 
 
Well, I took an old photo of my Grandmother (Nana) and her sister and I used bits and pieces of old lace and trim and hot glued around the edges.  In the bottom left corner, I put some little cut out flowers topped with some tiny silk flowers and an old rhinestone off of a necklace of my Nana's.
 
 
I then cut several strips of heavy corrugated cardboard and glued to the back of the photo and glued that to the old cheese grater so that it stood out a little. 
 
I think it made a pretty presentation, don't you?
 
 
Now, to another subject....
 
Remember the cute little doggie planter I showed you yesterday?  As I was carrying it to put up, I looked at the back and obviously, it was pigs instead of dogs, don't you think so too?
 
 
I'll try to pay more attention from now on!!
 
Enjoy!
 
Judy
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment