Saturday 7 May 2016

Browse » home» » » » » » » A Good St Patricks Day Birthday!

A Good St Patricks Day Birthday!



Today turned out to be a very good day - despite it being my first birthday without my dear John.  Lots of green stuff!

My sister Rita came over and took me out for a delicious lunch at the Olive Garden.  Oh, if you go there, they have a new item called Artichoke Fittia (I think that's what they called it) - it's an appetizer.  It's battered and fried artichoke hearts with a delicious dipping sauce.  YUMMY!!


These are just a few of my favorite green things!

I came home to flowers on the front porch plus a delicious meal of homemade chicken and noodles from my dear friend (whom I refer to as my second Mom) Linda.  Thank you dear.

Tonight, I'm picking up the three greats and we're meeting granddaughters at the Mexican restaurant for supper.  That will be an evening to remember.  LOL

Thank you so much for all of the sweet birthday greetings.  You bloggers are so special to me and have been so kind during the last several months.  You will never know how much I appreciate it!

Judy





No comments:

Post a Comment