Tuesday 6 December 2016

Browse » home» » » » » A Blessed Mothers Day!

A Blessed Mothers Day!



When you get a card like this, how could you not have a great Mother's Day?  I had got these dresses for the girls last week and they made this card for me.  I know I am prejudiced, but aren't they darling?

My son called this morning to wish me a Happy Mother's Day and granddaughters came by.

So, it was a good day.

And then, it was also a sad, sentimental day.

Today, Landen would have been 11 years old.  I can just imagine what he would have been like.  Full of boy energy I'm sure!  I know that he and John are keeping things hopping in Heaven.

I had this picture painted in oils from two different photos that I had of Landen.


The bottom one (with all of the hair) was taken just a few days before he was diagnosed with Neuroblastoma State 4 cancer.  He was such a trooper and we had many months of good times before he went to be with the Lord.

The top left photo was taken about a month before he passed away.  He truly went from a little boy to a young man in a short time.

If you haven't read about Landen, go to the Dedication to Landen at the top of my page.

He made us all realize that we need to treasure every minute we have on this earth.  I thank him for that lesson because it made me realize when John got sick that every minute was special.

And it was!

Happy Mother's Day to you all!

Judy



No comments:

Post a Comment